Join Us for This Season of Giving
The Carole Robertson Center for Learning relies on our closest partners to support our annual Holiday Gift Giving Campaign. Through your generosity, we ensure every child and youth enrolled in our Early Childhood Education and Out of School Time (OST) program receives a special gift for the holidays. For many families we serve, the joy of giving gifts is often dampened by the reality of limited resources. Join us and help make this season a little brighter!
Ways To Support Our Campaign:
- Purchase Wishlist Items – Help us make the holidays bright for as many as 1,000+ children and youth in Little Village, North Lawndale and Albany Park. By partnering with our development team you’ll help purchase specific items from children’s Wishlists.
- Host an Employee Fundraiser – Still operating in a virtual setting? No problem! We help our partners work with their employees to raise much needed funds for children and families. Your contributions will help purchase gifts that bring joy to those we serve!
- Make a Donation Today! Your generosity helps support children, youth and families during the holiday season and beyond – Click here to make a donation to our campaign!
- Purchase Gift Cards – Giving a gift card might not be your first choice at the holiday party, but they still make great surprises for youth and teens enrolled in our Out of School Time (OST) and TeenREACH programs!
Join the campaign!
Partners who would like to purchase Wishlist items, host an employee fundraiser or purchase gift cards can sign-up by emailing Olivia Hadley, Development Associate at email@example.com
Deadline for Sign-Up:
Friday, November 19th
- We recommend partners commit to purchasing a minimum of 50 gifts for our Wishlist exchange program.
- Partners will receive a list of Wishlist items from our Development Team once they sign up.
- We recommend partners spend $25 – $50 per gift and provide one gift for each child’s Wishlist.
- Partners should plan to drop off gifts on December 13th – 17th.
Make a Donation Today!
When you make a $25 donation in support of our Holiday Gift Giving Campaign, you ensure a child we serve receives a special gift for the holidays.
Donations made by 12/10 will directly support the purchase of gifts for children and youth.